" />

Automotive Services

Mobile Vehicle Roadworthy Certificates Qld

Safety Inspections for trucks, caravans, trailers, cars and bikes

Do you require a Queensland registered vehicle Safety Certificate but don’t have the time to attend an inspection station?

Are you selling a bike or a car? Maybe you need one for a truck or caravan? We have you covered! We come to you!

Call 1300 QLD RWC

Using smart satellite technology, your approval could be given within the hour!

Because your time is important to us, mobile safety certificate inspections take approximately 40 to 45 minutes. At your place and on your terms.

If your vehicle passes our standard inspection or even if it doesn’t, Vehicle Safety Certificates Queensland inspectors will provide a detailed report, highlighting necessary repairs.

We are approved to carry out Roadworthy inspections on.

  • Cars
  • Bikes
  • 4WD’s
  • Scooters
  • Light Trucks
  • Boat trailer
  • Caravans
  • 5th Wheelers
  • Motor Homes
  • Transports
  • Horse Floats
  • Pig Trailers
  • Trucks
  • Dog Trailers

A Safety Certificate/Roadworthy Certificate Inspection covers the basics that could affect the safe operation of the vehicle.

  • Identification
  • Modifications
  • Seats & Restraints
  • Lights & Electrical
  • Windscreen & Windows
  • Body & Chassis
  • Steering & Suspension
  • Wheels & Tyres
  • Brake Components
  • Engines & Drivelines
  • Exhaust Emissions
  • Road Test
  • Service Brake Test
  • HandBrake Test

If the vehicle complies in all of these areas in accordance with the Code of Practice then the Safety Certificate is issued on the spot.

What happens if I have a defect and it doesn’t pass on the first inspection?

Queensland Transport allows you 14 days from the first inspection date to have the defects repaired. Once the repairs are completed to comply with the Code of Practice then the Safety Certificate will be issued.

Displaying your Safety Certificate

It is very important that you have your completed Safety Certificate Blue Label card displayed in an obvious place on the vehicle such as the windscreen or side window.

This must be displayed if you have “For Sale”, “Interested” or “Like this” on your vehicle. Failing to do this could result in a $560 on the spot fine from the Police or Queensland Transport.

What do I need to do if my car is unregistered?

  • You need at least Compulsory Third Party Insurance on the vehicle
  • A copy of the Department of Transport’s New Registration Application Form signed by the owner

New Registration Application (F3520) Forms can be downloaded from Queensland Transport’s website.

Download: Transfer of Vehicle Registration Application

Download: Vehicle Registration Application


Introducing Your Local One-stop-shop for Car Servicing, Brakes, Tyres, Batteries and Mechanical Repairs…

Mechanic South Brisbane

Car servicing, mechanical repairs, tyres, brakes, suspension, batteries, engine tune-ups, and replacement

Goggi’s service centre has been providing reliable and affordable motor vehicle mechanical repairs and services to the local community for over 55 years.

Main Automotive Services Include:

  • Car servicing
  • Mechanical repairs:
    • engine repairs or replacement
    • overheating problems or radiator repairs and replacement
  • Brakes (replacement)
  • New tyres and fitting, existing tyre repair or replacement
  • Batteries
  • Suspension check

Fixed Quotes (FREE INSPECTION PROVIDED): Take advantage of our FREE inspection after which, we can provide you with a FIXED QUOTE – so there are no nasty surprises when it comes to costs.